Do you have a Systems Gap? 5 Questions
If you’re part of a $50+ Million per year manufacturing company that suffers from a culture of chaos and confusion; answer the following questions to see if it’s the result of a systems gap:
• Are you manually moving data between spreadsheets and other single purpose tools for Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Program Management and Project Management, such as Quoting, Product Launch, Engineering Change Management, Prototype, Sample and Service Part Requests?
• Do you and your team move that data again to generate Sales & Financial Forecasts?
• Do you move the data to another spreadsheet for Machine Capacity Planning?
• Do you move the data again to generate a snap shot of your Annual Strategic Business Plan?
• At the end of each month, do you spend time gathering up the data from the prior month to generate a summary of what happened to compare that against the Plan?
Are you tired of spending all of that time, money and energy manually moving data to create a view of dated, incorrect information? If you answered yes again, check out our website (click) http://www.intertwinecorp.com and watch the video to see how Q-It works; then give us a call at 800-876-9477 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll schedule your no cost, no obligation 20 minute Discovery Interview.
Intertwine provides Bill of Materials Management and Business Resource Optimization Software and Consulting Services for Manufacturing Companies. Intertwine specializes in working with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Tier I and Tier II Suppliers to the Automotive and Commercial Vehicle Industries. Todd Norwood is the founder of Intertwine Corporation as well as an Author, Keynote Speaker and recognized expert of Business Process Management and Business Resource Optimization systems for Manufacturing Companies.
Comments are closed.