Q-It is friendly to existing systems and spreadsheets with a simple integration strategy for a complete, closed loop data management solution!
Most companies have a computer aided design (CAD) or product lifecycle management (PLM) system for managing the design data; and an enterprise or material resource planning (ERP/MRP) system for managing the customer order/work order process and manufacturing bill of materials that drives the shop floor, including inventory management, accounting, etc.
Q-It can work alone, so there is no need to disrupt what's in place and working, but it's also friendly to existing (CAD/PLM/ERP/MRP/Other) systems with a ETL (Extract – Transform – Load) data layer that utilizes Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to import and export information in the two most common formats: CSV (comma separated values) and XML (eXtensible Markup Language). “Integration” comes in different flavors and forms, so the “best solution” can vary for each company depending on the situation and business case. We’ve positioned Q-It to be integrated with today’s common systems as follows:
- Customer RFQ: We help keep track of the customer version of the story, including the customer related documents and contacts. We’ll also be working on the ability to auto-complete the most popular OEM cost breakdown forms by the end of 2017.
- “IHS”: Easily map program volumes to the associated part(s), including the applicable take rate and quantity, using the “IHS” program code for simplified sales, financial, capacity and labor planning.
- CAD/PLM systems: Q-It works with the most popular CAD/PLM systems and allows users to go from the design data to the business data in two clicks by using simple file type recognition logic.
- ERP/MRP systems: Q-It makes it easy to setup new parts in an ERP/MRP system by providing a bill of materials and operations that can be exported with the click of a button. Once a part is in production; actual results are exported from the ERP/MRP systems and uploaded into Q-It to enable the comparison of the quoted/planned/actual data sets to help uncover the underlying risks and opportunities for your business, while supporting a more favorable outcome during customer and supplier negotiations.
- Microsoft Partner Network: Being part of the Microsoft Partner Network is a unique part of our value proposition, because it allows our customers to leverage existing resources and familiar tools to see results much quicker; and at a fraction of the cost of other systems. Microsoft is a trusted business partner to most of our customers; and the Microsoft Cloud provides the perfect platform for our standard solution, or a customized hybrid solution to meet each customer’s specific needs. Q-It runs on a Microsoft SQL database and is fully integrated to work with (Excel)
If you’re interested in learning more about Q-It or our integration strategy and services, please give us a call or fill out the form on the right to schedule a no cost, no obligation Introduction Meeting and Demo.
Thank you for your interest in Intertwine and Q-It.
Introduction Meeting and Demo Request
Sign-Up to Receive our Free Monthly Newsletter and Blog Posts
(We respect your privacy and will never share your contact information.)