Automotive Project Management software - the best and most comprehensive on the market
Q-It was designed based on automotive industry principles and practices. Simply put, Q-It is the most comprehensive automotive project management solution on the market because it covers everything from the initial quote request through the timely completion of the production part approval process (PPAP) and beyond, until the last service part is shipped.
What separates Q-It from other automotive project management systems is our understanding and integration of all the elements associated with doing business in the global automotive industry. It’s all part of our secret sauce (click) that enables the average Q-It user to save approximately 300 Hours per Year. We have what the others have, such as workflow and document control, plus much, much more:
- Customer, Program, Part & Project Management (C3PM): It’s more than just a customer relationship management (CRM) solution. C3PM enables companies to connect their customers and suppliers to the programs and parts where they share a common interest using a simple and standard project management approach that saves everyone time and money.
- Quote Management: Quoting is about more than just cost and price; and that’s why we include feasibility, cost and timing as well as quote history and quote comparison as standard features and tools.
- Part-Book ™ - part management system: The Part-Book helps save time and money by getting everyone on the same page with a centralized location and standardized format for the part related information. The Part-Book improves data integrity and reduces risk by simplifying the quoting, launch and engineering change management process with complete program and part versioning controls.
- Integrated Quoting, Financial Forecasting and Capacity Planning: Want to maximize profit with minimal investment? Of course you do, so quit spending time at the beginning of each month chasing data around spreadsheets to assemble reports about what happened last month. Get real time visibility of what’s happening now, so you can filter through the quote noise to see the real opportunities in the sales funnel, then use that insight to develop a sales strategy that optimizes utilization of existing resources and assets.
- Other Features: productivity reductions, raw material economic adjustments, packaging and transportation, plus much more.
If Q-It looks like it might be the right solution, we encourage you to fill out the form on the right to schedule a no cost, no obligation Introduction Meeting and Demo.
Thank you for your interest in Intertwine and Q-It.
automotive project management collaborative software, web based automotive project management software, web based automotive project reporting tool, project management in the automotive industry, best automotive project management software tool, time-saving, team project management software for the automotive industry, tiered suppliers in the parts supply chain, automotive project management systems cloud, project management improvement software, automotive part manufacturing, automotive program management software vendors, free demo
Want more information?
Receive our Whitepaper to learn in detail about the ways Q-It can be your complete automotive project management solution.
Need more "Secret Sauce"?
Receive our Whitepaper to learn in detail about the ways Q-It can be your complete project management solution.
Introduction Meeting and Demo Request
Sign-Up to Receive our Free Monthly Newsletter and Blog Posts
(We respect your privacy and will never share your contact information.)